HLTAID016 – Manage first aid services and resources
The HLTAID016 – Manage first aid services and resources course provides the skills and knowledge required to establish, maintain and facilitate the provision of appropriate first aid in the workplace.
The unit applies to workers in nominated occupational first aid or management roles.
- Participants who are deemed competent upon completing all the course requirements (theory and practical assessments) will receive a Statement of Attainment in:
- HLTAID016 – Manage first aid services and resources
- There are no pre-requisites for this first aid course.
- All participants must have a moderate level of English to be able to complete the course.
- Six (6) hours face-to-face
- Two (2) hours face-to-face and eLearning.
Participants will be provided with an assessment workbook that contains the theory assessments and details of the practical assessments.
- The theory assessments consist of multiple-choice quizzes.
- The practical assessments consist of practical exercises and workplace-based scenarios which need to be completed in groups or pairs.
- Topics included in the assessments:
- State/territory regulations, first aid codes of practice and workplace procedures
- Legal, workplace or community issues relating to the provision of first aid
- Determine workplace first aid requirements
- Establish and maintain workplace first aid facilities
- Maintain workplace first aid record
- Review the provision of first aid in the workplace
This HLTAID016 – Manage first aid services and resources course is available in various locations around Australia.
Cost: From $145 per participant when conducted at suitable locations as determined by Aspen Medical Training Academy. For quoting at your desired location, send us an enquiry via the ‘Enquire now’ link below.
Contact the Aspen Medical Training Academy to discuss your training needs.