Healthcare Training for the Aged Care Setting
Aspen Medical Training Academy (RTO Code 88188) offers a wide range of courses perfect for the Aged Care setting, including:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid (PFA)
- HLTAID012 Provide first aid in an education and care setting
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Mental Health
We offer flexible delivery, meaning we come to you and your team for private group sessions, with after-hours and weekend training available.
All courses are available in either a face-to-face or hybrid (combination of both online and face-to-face) setting in Canberra and surrounding New South Wales (NSW) regions.
To read through our other list of courses, click here.